'OMEGA' model 100 Heavy Duty Can Opener is meant for cutting open round tins of any size. (upto 5 Kg). It Is heavy duty type and of robust construction and hence is very useful to industries requiring large quantity of tins/cans to be opened.
Opener body is from musaic bushes from self lubricating type sintered phosphor bronze material, cutter wheel and rachet wheel from alloy tool steel duly harderned and temepered for longer life.
- It is very simple in operation yet does clean and neat cutting. No adjustments necessary for different diameters or heights of tins.
- Base design enables clamping it to a table (fig.1) or fixing it by screws on work top.(fig.2)
- Can operated mechanism ensures easy piercing of tins.
- Opener is so designed as to grip the tin while cutting and hence no need of holding tin by hand while cutting.(fig.3)
- Spring loaded floating cutter wheel enables clean cutting of can throughout its periphery.
- Cutting action being rotary, the edge of the cutter wheel does not get blunt as in case of fixed type cutting blades hence no sharpening or replacement of blade for long time.(fig.4)
- All wearing out parts are made Inter changeable type for easy replacement. Necessary parts are electroplated to prevent rust.
Hotels, Flight kitchens, Kitchens/ Mess in big organisations, in defence & on ships, tin manufacturers, canning industries and empty tins dealers and reconditioners.